10+2 Stream pass (OR) Open university system with 18 completed years of age as on First of July for the Academic year of admission/as on first of January for Calender year of Admission through entrance test conducted by ANU CDE.
Those who are seeking admission into UG courses with qualification of 10+2 equalent from Open University System, or those who do not have formal qualification need to clear the ANUCDE Entrance Test.
- Those seeking Admission for academic year commencing July, must have attained 18 completed years of age as on 1st July of the Year and produce an approved certificate of age like SSC/SBSC/ISC/ Notary and such.
- Those seeking Admission for Calendar year commencing January, must have attained 18 completed years of age as on 1st January of the Year and produce an approved certificate of age like SSC/SBSC/ISC/ Notary and such.
Duration of the Course
- Minimum : Three Academic Years from the year of joining the course
- Maximum Duration for the completion of the course : The Candidate shall have to complete the course within SEVENacademic years from the year of joining the course for securing FIRST Class or SECOND Class.
- Re-registration Facility : Candidates who could not complete the course within the period of SEVEN years from the year of joining the course are permitted to avail the facility of ‘Re-registration’ on payment of prescribed fee for two more years, beyond the maximum duration of SEVEN years prescribed above. Such facility is provided only either for completion of the course by appearing for back log papers or for the improvement of percentage only (like those who wish to improve their percentage from 50 to 55 or to 60 percent), but not for the award of higher class like third class to second class or second class to first class. Irrespective of percentage of marks secured during the re-registration period, such candidates will be awarded either second or third class for which he/she is eligible as per the percentage of marks secured within the maximum duration of the SEVEN years period permitted for the course.
Medium of Instruction
English Medium Only
The pass, class, grace rules approved for the award of B.Com Degree offered by ANU to students under the regular mode will be applicable to the students opting ‘Online Mode’