The Objective of the program is to produce post-graduates who are both skilled in software engineering principles and have the ability to apply them to address complex business problems. The program provides a strong foundation in computer systems and information technology and in-depth knowledge of advanced programming languages, tools and platforms. The Program also imparts the ability to analyze, design, develop and manage software development.
Any degree with Maths as a subject at inter or degree level & pass through entrance test by ANU CDE.
- Candidate who passed directly qualifying examination with Mathematics, as one of the subjects in the Degree course is eligible for admission.
- Others who passed the qualifying examination without Mathematics, as one of the subjects in the Degree Course, are eligible for admission if they pass 10 + 2 Examination with Mathematics.
Duration of the Course
- Minimum : Three Academic Years from the year of joining the course
- Maximum Duration for the completion of the course : The Candidate shall have to complete the course within SIX academic years from the year of joining the course for securing FIRST Class or SECOND Class.
- Re-registration Facility : Candidates who could not complete the course within the period of Six years from the year of joining the course are permitted to avail the facility of ‘Re-registration’ on payment of prescribed fee for two more years, beyond the maximum duration of Six years prescribed above. Such facility is provided only either for completion of the course by appearing for back log papers or for the improvement of percentage only (like those who wish to improve their percentage from 50 to 55 or to 60 percent), but not for the award of higher class like third class to second class or second class to first class. Irrespective of percentage of marks secured during the re-registration period, such candidates will be awarded either second or third class for which he/she is eligible as per the percentage of marks secured within the maximum duration of the Six years period permitted for the course.
Medium of Instruction
English Medium Only